Corporate Membership - Circle of Champions
Circulate San Diego welcomes support from corporate donors, supportive philanthropists, and community foundations.
Our corporate “Circle of Champions” program provides a variety of opportunities for donations to be recognized. Benefits include the below items, and are detailed in a PDF brochure here.
- Company name on Circulate's Website
- Company name on Circulate's Email Newsletter
- Tickets to Circulate events
- Title sponsorship of Circulate's annual gala
- Company featured at Circulate events
For more information on our Circle of Champions program, contact our interim executive director Colin Parent at email@example.com. Donations can also be made online from this web page.
Iron: - $500
Bronze - $1,000
Silver - $2,500
Gold - $5,000
Platinum - $7,500
Ultimate - $10,000
Your contribution will support our work on:
- Vision Zero, A Plan to Eliminate All Traffic Deaths in San Diego
- Safe Routes to School
- Urban Trails to Create Safer Connections for Walking and Biking
- Advocacy for Better Transportation Choices
- Policies to Support Sustainable Growth and Wise Land Use Decisions
Special thanks to our Circle of Champions
Their support allows Circulate San Diego to go "above and beyond" in advancing our mission to create excellent mobility choices and vibrant, healthy neighborhoods. New initiatives such as #PlanDiego and Vision Zero would not be possible without their generous support.