Circulate San Diego is a nonprofit 501(c)(3) mobility and land use think tank. We welcome support from corporate and organizational members. Membership includes:
- Access to decisionmakers and influencers
- Participation in our policy priorities and advocacy
- Support for affordability and mobility for your employees
- Visibility on our email newsletter, our website, and at our annual gala
- Sponsor opportunities for a research studies and serve on research advisory committees
To request more information, or an invoice, please contact our Executive Director Colin Parent at firstname.lastname@example.org, (619) 567-6856. Membership can also be purchased directly on this page.
Benefits of Corporate Membership:
Benefits include the below items depending on membership levels, which are detailed in a Membership brochure here [PDF].
- Company name on Circulate's Website
- Company name on Circulate's Email Newsletter
- Tickets to Circulate events
- Title sponsorship of Circulate's annual gala
- Company featured at Circulate events
Corporate Membership Levels:
- Planner Membership - $500
- Advocate Membership - $1,000
- Silver Membership - $2,500
- Gold Membership - $4,500
- Platinum Membership - $5,500
- Benefactor Membership - $10,000
Special thanks to our Corporate Members:
Their support allows Circulate San Diego to go "above and beyond" to advance our mission to create excellent mobility choices and vibrant, healthy neighborhoods. New initiatives such as #PlanDiego and Vision Zero would not be possible without their generous support.